Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the
first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew200x in
the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company that happens to love
In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India’s largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
Title: Art Producer
● Manage the art production of incredibly compelling, high-quality smartphone games.
● Plan and oversee the 2D, 3D, UI, and Technical Art planning using project planning tools like Google or MS Excel sheet.
● Follow the delivery plan and coordinate with art, art leads, design, product, and engineering for deliveries.
● Initiate and track all production processes through art stand up meetings, scrum, or similar approach.
● Ensure timely delivery of art milestones while safeguarding the quality of artwork in accordance
with the pre-defined art production schedule.
● Work with art leads and art directors to evaluate and sign-up new outsourcing art and sound vendors.
● Work with vendors to finalize the vendor delivery plan and co-ordinate with vendors for timely deliveries.
● Work with project stakeholders to get their feedback on assets delivered by the vendors, communicate back to the vendors, and get the updated asset deliveries.
● Contribute to improving the quality of our games, the productivity of our art teams, and the efficiency of our art processes.
Profile / Requirements
● 5-10 years of overall experience in managing Art Production. Min 3 years of relevant experience.
● Candidate must have worked on and have shipped at least 1 game on Play Store or App Store
● Must have experience in games developed in the Unity game engine.
● Must have experience of working with frontend Unity developers and technical artists, product managers, and game designers.
● Experience in tools like Jira, Slack, Asana, Trello, Monday, Google docs, and Google sheets.
● Experience with asset management tools like AlienBrain or any similar software.
● Extremely strong project management skills and good at planning in all situations.
● Excellent knowledge of game art production pipelines. Excellent interpersonal skills, combining leadership and diplomacy.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.