Marketing Operations Associate
Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games!
In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India’s largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
Summary of Role
Marketing Operations Associate (Retention) works with the Marketing Retention team, supporting various existing marketing campaigns and helping in launching new ones.
This role will offer immense insights and learning in the online entertainment space and skill gaming industry in India. You will learn and implement innovative marketing strategies and use the most cutting edge marketing tools to implement various campaigns. This involves working closely with the Associate Marketing Manager (AMM) and managing the marketing operations of SMS Marketing, Email Marketing, Facebook and in-house campaign management tools. Coordination with the creative team and business operations team is also an integral part of the role.
- Requirement gathering – interacting with the internal stakeholders to understand all the requirement from the proposal stage till taking the campaigns live.
- For in-house campaigns, all the operational work for taking the campaign live or updating the campaign ramp; sending out related communications to be managed. The task here is inclusive of coordinating with the creative team to get the final designs, getting them uploaded, designing & executing a process to identify key performance indicators and to track them. Working with the Business Intelligence team in getting these key performance indicators captured & scheduling reports for further analysis.
- Coordinating with the internal teams- creative design, Developers, Testing Team, Business intelligence, Legal to ensure that all the identified requirements are met.
- Estimating the time required and meeting the timelines in the process.
- Proof reading all communication elements
- Regular monitoring of standard contests on the platform and optimizing them as per external environment
- Maintaining a record of all the payments made in the marketing campaigns , getting it approved and cleared from the finance department
- Liaising with the Business Intelligence team to ensure that all the marketing campaigns related data is recorded at our end.
- Reports of new or existing marketing campaigns covering all the metrics to be maintained
Minimum Job Qualifications:
[E – Expected] [D – Desirable]
- E- B.Tech /MBA/ any graduate or post graduate from a well reputed college and a hunger for learning and implementing marketing.
- E – 1 – 2 years of experience in marketing operations(preferably online)
- D – Should have experience organizing promotional events, running new customer communication programs or running customer retention programs.
- E – Ability to multi-task
- E – Attention to details
- E – Excellent communication (verbal and written)
Location : Mumbai