Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games!
In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India’s largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
Summary of Role
As the right person for this job, you enjoy scouting the best and exceptional talent and of course have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.You know how to identify uniquely talented, amazing individuals to drive us forward. Your responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various non-technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to- hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong non-tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
We are looking for a highly motivated recruiter to join our team!
- Build relationships and collaborate with the management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Review the job descriptions. in to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s).
- Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and continuous tracking progress or area of opportunities.
- Track sourcing, funnel, and conversion efforts to be able to articulate a story on search efforts and market response.
- Test multiple sourcing & messaging strategies to determine efficiencies in candidate engagement.
- Scheduling interviews, communicate employment status to candidates and associated parties
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
- Coordinate with Consultants, training houses, colleges, HR groups and job portals for candidates associated to recruitment drives
- Headhunt for the best talent on various online platforms such as LinkedIn or other social media
- Source passive candidates from a variety of sources events, networking and research
- Compose job offer letters
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- At least 6 years of non-technical recruiting experience in an in-house environment
- If quality means a lot more to you
- You have a " no-excuses " approach towards recruitment and sourcing challenges
- You hold a bachelor&/ or masters degree or relevant equivalent education
- You have good command on English language, both oral and written
- You are committed to your work and contribute in strengthening our work culture
- You must be creative and solution oriented.