Marketing Manager in Retention Team plays a critical role in retaining our existing and most loyal customers by performing a wide range of activities
- Involved in formulating and executing the CRM strategy to drive traffic, retargeting, repeat purchase and cross-sell by working closely with the Revenue, Product, Tech and UX teams.
- Conceptualize marketing campaigns, craft messaging & build relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user’s lifecycle .
- Lead the reporting, monitoring, tracking for the different campaigns & also publish appropriate performance dashboards.
- Drive and monitor A/B tests and data driven experiments to strive for continuous improvement in campaign metrics.
- Effectively utilize all digital channels like FB, YouTube, push notifications, SMS & emails etc. to target users with relevant and personalized communication
- Taking a customer first lens and ensuring the most relevant and engaging communication is sent out
- Stay abreast of and recommend mobile & email marketing best practices.
- Conceptualize optimum customer funnel flow and liaise with product teams to get the necessary implementation done
- Devise new segmentation strategy to drive strategic business interests
- Leverage data and analytics to understand user behavior and transaction patterns
- Study the game aspects, website features and player behavior to obtain a holistic understanding of the product.
- Take initiatives, identify pain points, improvement areas and work towards achieving a solution.
- Drive the team’s efforts at organizing and managing offline events and tournaments.
- This role requires a high degree of stakeholder management and provides exposure across departments
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Out of the box thinker and innovator.
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Excellent academic record, strong logical and analytical skills.
- More than 2 years of experience in marketing (preferably online)
- Should have experience with at least two among organizing promotional events, running new customer communication programs or running customer retention programs (preferably for a Mobile Product or a Mobile website)
- Ability to work with data and uncover insights into consumer mindset.
- MBA in Marketing from a Tier 1 college.