Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games!
In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India’s largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
Summary of Role
As a Product Manager at Games24x7 you would be responsible for delivering best in class gaming experiences. The ideal candidate is someone who is detail-oriented, has exceptional data analysis skills & displays a high amount of ownership.
You would be responsible for evangelizing & driving adoption of the latest technologies to support massive growth in our business. You would be the voice of users internally and thus obsess on all facets of user experience even including tech aspects such as page load time and high concurrency support.
1. Assist in developing product strategy and roadmap for Games24x7 products. The recommendations should be guided by in-depth analysis & clear impact on key product KPIs.
2. Collaborate with stakeholders (Marketing, Engineering, UX, UI, Risk & CS) and devise
scalable product solutions leading to high customer delight with minimum operational overheads.
3. Evangelize and ensure early adoption of latest technology in consumer mobile products with the view to maximize customer & business value.
4. Drive timely and seamless feature rollouts & experiments.
5. Own, track and improve key product & tech metrics.
Desired Skill Set
1. 1-4 years of product management experience.
2. Background in computer science and/or software development experience.
3. Good grasp of technical concepts.
4. Understanding of android/iOS capabilities & limitations, web technologies, microservices, distributed systems, databases, messaging systems is preferred.
5. Ability to engage in technical discussions with engineering counterparts.
6. Experience with social products, gaming, e-commerce, OTA & OTT is preferred.