Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games!
In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India’s largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
Summary of Role
Play Games24x7 Pvt. Ltd. operates India’s fastest growing fantasy website, www.My11Circle.com, with more than 10 million players across two games. My11Circle offers the simplest online fantasy game in popular formats for free and for cash. The app offers an extremely secure playing environment with multiple payment options and a quick withdrawal system.
Role: Senior Analytics Manager
• Generate data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user
acquisition & retention programs.
• Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
• Develop unsupervised/supervised models to create target segments for multiple marketing campaigns.
• Develop predictive frameworks based on the customer life cycle to assist in user acquisition.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and current trends to improve marketing
• Lead and develop a team of Analytics Managers/Data Analysts
• Coordinate internally to share key learning with other teams and lead to accelerated User growth.
• Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Develop strong hypotheses, conduct A/B analytics and make data based recommendations.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
1. At least 5 years of experience in analytics.
2. Degree in Engineering/Statistics/Management from a premier institute (IITs/IIMs/ISB/ISI/IIFT
3. Basic knowledge of digital marketing is preferable.
4. Good understanding of statistics, probability, segmentation techniques.
5. Exceptional logical and analytical skills
6. Strong ability to parse through data and detect patterns
7. Strong ability to convert patterns in data to test hypotheses
8. Good written and oral communication skills