Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games!
Summary of Role
- Manage the production of incredibly compelling, high-quality smartphone games.
- Plan and oversee the project and work with leads of different functions when needed.
- Work with the stakeholders, leads, and the team to develop project schedules.
- Work with Art leads and managers to get the art plans ready and oversee the progress.
- Initiate and track all production processes through stand up meetings, scrum, or similar approach.
- Ensure timely delivery of milestones while safeguarding the quality of work in accordance with the pre-defined project schedule
- Contribute to improving the quality of our games, the productivity of our teams, and the efficiency of our processes.
- 10+ years of experience as a Producer in the games industry.
- Candidate must have experience in developing at least 1 mid-size casual game on Android/iOS
- Experience of working with frontend and backend developers, 2D and 3D artists, technical artists, product managers, game designers, QA, and customer service team.
- Must have the experience of running game live operations and managing its roadmap.
- People management experience is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Unity engine dev, art, and tech art pipelines.
- Must have a working knowledge of Jira, Asana tools.
- Experience in running the Agile project on Jira is preferred.
- Extremely strong project management skills – Fluent with Agile methodology.
- Jira administration knowledge is good to have
- Excellent knowledge of production, the difficulties generally encountered by teams and solutions tailored to their requirements.